Tree Trimming and Pruning
We can determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain the health, safety and appearance of your trees.
When pruning we use several techniques:
- Remove any diseased or dangerous limbs.
- Thinning for improvement of the health, structure and look of the tree.
- Remove limbs that have grown into hydro lines, buildings or are crowding other trees.
- Prune smaller trees to establish proper growth to improve healthy growth patterns
At times tree removals are necessary as a result of storm damage or for a variety of other reasons including disease etc. We can determine if your tree needs to be removed. We have the professional expertise and equipment to safely remove any tree.
No job or tree removal is too large or too small. Difficult removals may need cranes, a bucket truck and professional arborist to skillfully remove your tree without damage to your surroundings.
All clean up of wood, brush and debris will be handled with a chipper and trucks, etc.
Emergency Tree Care
We can perform clean-up in a safe professional manner from broken, dangerous limbs, fallen trees and stumps, from houses and other trees.
Tree Stump Removal
To remove tree stumps effectively, no matter what size, we have the equipment to handle most jobs.
Other Tree Services
- Cabling to support branches for safety
- Lot clearing